These earrings will take you five literal minutes to make! Swarovski Rivolis come in an amazing array of colors and finishes that go perfectly with Swarovski crystal bead colors. Talk about a great last minute gift, right?
• 12mm Swarovski Rivoli (2)
• 6mm Swarovski bicone (2)
• 2 TierraCast glue-in bezel components
• 2 headpins
• 2 earwires
• Chain nose pliers
• Round nose pliers
• E-6000 glue
• Coffee stirrer/toothpick (to apply glue)
1. Glue rivolis into bezels. Make sure not to use too much glue; a little goes a long way! (Note: if you accidentally get glue on the crystal itself, do not try to wipe it off. This can often smear the glue on the crystal and ruin the sparkle. Let it dry. It will be much easier to ‘chip’ away at the glue to remove it at that point.)
2. String crystal bicones onto headpins. Make simple loops at the top of each one.
3. Attach crystals to one loop on each of the bezels.
4. Attach earwire to the other end.
5. Allow glue to dry overnight.
See? Told you it was easy!