Christmas Eve is officially twenty days away. Hanukkah is twelve days away. The winter solstice is seventeen days away. The holidays are sneaking up on us fast! Are you in need of quick, inexpensive gifts that don’t smell like strawberry-kiwi or come from the $5 bin at Walmart? Well, you’re in luck! This blog post will highlight twenty gifts you can get right here at White Fox Beads for under $20! I’m so excited! Are you excited? Let’s go!
1. Ornament kits made by us!
2. Swarovski crystal earring kits!
3. Bookmarks (These can be made for as little as $2 each!)
4. Brass butterfly earrings
5. Glass & Chain Necklaces!
6. Twisty Easy Tubular Herringbone!
(instructions to make this quick, gorgeous stitch here for free!)
7. Design Save’n’Go Board!
8. Amee K. Sweet-McNamara ring kits (plus the cost of instructions)
9. Haircombs! (free video tutorial below!)
10. Gemstone mala bracelets
11. Instructions by Norma Jean, Gail, and Denise (great gifts for bead stitchers!)
12. Pin converter (perfect for heirloom pins and brooches!)
13. Dichroic Pendants
14. Dangly Ring Kits!
15. Brick Stitch Earring Kits
16. Macrame board, knotting cord, and Czech glass!
17. Books! (Mmm, books!)
18. Lampwork Wire Rings
19. Simple Spiral class – free! (Supplies around $10!)
20. Finished earrings and bracelets (buy them already done, or design something and let us help you make it!)
I hope this gave you some great ideas for your gift list! We’re always here to help, whether you need advice, an opinion, encouragement, or just conversation while you bead! Happy holidays!